ECM (Enhanced Care Management)
Enhanced Care Management (ECM) is a whole-person, interdisciplinary approach to care that addresses the clinical and non-clinical needs of high-need and/or high-cost Members through systematic coordination of services and comprehensive care management that is community-based, interdisciplinary, high-touch, and person-centered. ECM is a Medi-Cal benefit.
CCHP will take a whole-person approach to offering Enhanced Care Management (ECM), ensuring that ECM addresses the clinical and non-clinical needs of high-need and/or high-cost Members in distinct Populations of Focus, and that ECM is community-based, interdisciplinary, high-touch, and person-centered. CCHP will also ensure that services are not duplicated.
CS (Community Support)
For service overviews and eligibility and exclusion criteria for the following programs, please click the CS Criteria PDF below:
- Medically Tailored Meals/Medically Supportive Foods
- Asthma Home Remediation
- Recuperative Care (Medical Respite)
- Short-Term Post-Hospitalization Housing
- Housing Transition Navigation Services
- Housing and Tenancy Sustaining Services
- Housing Deposits (starting July 1, 2022)
- CS Criteria
- CS Medically Tailored Meals: Member Packet | Provider Packet
- CS Medically Tailored Meals Vendor List
- Video: MTM & MSF Training (6/28/2022)