Contra Costa Regional Medical and Health Centers appreciates the thoughtful interest of those making donations for our patients. Please follow these guidelines and procedures when purchasing and /or referring persons for donations. We gladly accept donations throughout the year.
- Magazine subscriptions for all ages (English and Spanish) - COVID protocols now require we only receive new magazines, so please consider purchasing a subscription for the hospital: CCRMC, 2500 Alhambra Avenue, 1st Floor Volunteers, Martinez, CA 94553.
- New reading glasses (all strengths)
- Art supplies need to be non-toxic (packaged 16 or less)
- Comfort Packs – Assemble comforting travel packs for family members, with travel size lotion, deodorant, combs, toothbrushes and toothpaste, shaving items, tissue, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Layette and Pillow Projects - Special Projects Wish Lists
- Donors should not expect to deliver their donations personally to the patients due to privacy and safety of our patients.
- Due to infection control policies, we are unable to accept used or previously owned stuffed animals.
- If stored, all donations must have been in areas away from contact with mold, mildew, and cigarette smoke. Items should not be stored in trash bags; however, you may place your donations in them for delivery purposes.
- Please do not gift wrap any donations.
- Many of our patients have restricted diets; therefore, food and candy cannot be distributed.
Monetary Donations: All donations support direct patient care.
- All checks should be made payable to CCRMC Auxiliary with a memo stating it is for the use of (i.e., Layette, Cancer Fund, Patient Care, Art of Health & Healing, Books for Babes, Volunteer Appreciation, etc.)
- Donation forms can be obtained from the CCRMC Gift Shop. All monetary donations should be reflected on the form in addition to purchased and handmade items.
- United Way Workplace Campaign: Please select Contra Costa Regional Medical Center (CCRMC) Auxiliary as your chosen non-profit to support.
Thank you for your consideration in donating!
Donations can be mailed Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, Volunteer Office, 2500 Alhambra Avenue, Martinez, CA 94553. Donations can be dropped off at the Helping Hands Gift Shop (same address).
Please fill out a donation slip when making a physical donation.
Please contact us at 925-370-5440 if you have any questions about donations or if you need more information about delivering your donation(s).