skip to content, health centers and clinics, search, accessibility statement

Change of Provider

If you receive services from a Mental Health Services clinic, Request for Change of Provider forms are located near the Suggestion Box at the Clinic. If your provider is in a private office, you can call the Mental Health Access Line at 1-888-678-7277 for assistance in requesting a change.

Grievance Procedure

Consumers may also file a formal grievance by completing a Grievance Review Request form. You may contact the Consumer Assistant at your program, the Contra Costa Mental Health Plan's Office of Quality Improvement at 925-957-5160 or the Grievance Advocate at 925-521-1231.