Not everyone has time to volunteer. You can help by contributing money. Non-profit organizations working directly with Contra Costa Health Services:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center Auxiliary
2500 Alhambra Avenue, Martinez, CA 94553
Funds are used for special purchases of patient care supplies and equipment, including medical isolation chambers, infant hearing-testing machine, wheelchairs, mammography equipment, TVs and VCRs, layettes for newborns, and stuffed animals and toys for children at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center and the Pittsburg and Richmond Health Centers. ALL funding received through the Charity Campaign goes directly to patient care or equipment.
- Meals on Wheels of Contra Costa
P.O. Box 3195, Martinez, CA 94553
Provides meals for delivery to homebound elders throughout the county via the County Home Delivered (Meals on Wheels) Program.
- Project Homeless Connect
For cash donations, make check payable to Contra Costa Health Services Health, Housing & Homeless Services and mail to:
2400 Bisso Lane, Suite D, 2nd Floor
Concord, CA 94520
- CCRMC Volunteer Doula Program
- Coach, comfort & support during childbirth
- Assistance for labor, birth & bonding
- Promote healthy feeding of babies
- Complete a training & mentoring program provided by CCRMC